Super+Super is a creative hub located in Brighton’s South Lanes. The three story venue houses freelance desk spaces, workshops and events.
For Super+Super my roles include:
-Curating, organising and hosting social media workshops including ‘How to use Twitter for your business, ‘Facebook pages’, ‘How to use Pinterest for your business’ and Blogging masterclass.
– Offering 1-1 tuition for business start ups offering assistance from the ideas process to the set up itself. – Creating and releasing press releases for upcoming events and workshops.
– Generating and designing all e-newsletters.
– All social media including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Vine.
– Working with current freelance studio members at the HQ to come up with collaborations and projects to benefit all of those involved.
– Curating and maintaining Super+Super’s online presence including web design, SEO and link building.VISIT WEBSITE